Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello World (Again!)

have you missed me?!

My life is very unpredictable at the moment, along with the usual ups and downs of having a 10 month old baby, I'm also trying to earn money by supply teaching... it has good days and bad days, and far too many days where I get up and get ready only not to be given any work that day :-(

Anyhow, it does no one any good to focus on the negatives.

Squiggle is doing fantastically well, he's 26.5lb! (that's BIIIG) he's got his two bottom teeth, he's crawling and standing up on furniture!

He likes to dance:

Anyhow. I'm making an effort to get back online, and do more stuff for myself. Sort out my life a little bit... you know :-)

So... see you soon with some content!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little man! Well... not so little...

    We had Bub dancing to Pantera the other night - just about broke her daddy's heart. :P

    ReplyDelete