Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Craft Swaps: Metal Swap - Recieved \m/!!

OK, about time I shared with you what I recieved from AWESOME first time swapper Azura on Craftster in the Metal Swap I'm organising. Notice how with every item she encloses a lovely little printed note with a 'backstory'... thats what makes a swapper a GREAT swapper:


First, an adorable Les Paul keychain. Azura noted that I mentioned Les Paul was my favourite guitar shape from a comment I made on the discussion board (are you taking note crafters?) my keys are already on this...



Next up, a DIO shoulder bag, with GORGEOUS dotted lining... the construction on this is flawless... no baggy lining. Beautiful...



And finally... a heatpack in the image of the BRUTAL Nathan Explosion from Metalocalypse!! haha check him out!

oh he's so grumpy and adorable!! If you don't know what Metalocalypse is.. EDUCATE yourself NOW ... it's the LAW...

No comments:

Post a Comment