Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday - Weeping Angel Cosplay

Crossposted on Geekcrafts.com

I know, I know, poor readers, I keep bombarding you with scary, scary angels.

The truth is I'm SO excited about the new series of DW coming soon... I seem to have developed a bit of an obsession...
This cosplay has been on the Internet for a while but I completely missed it the first time round and recently re-discovered it after reading the blog post about  10littlebullets' awesome interpretation of this weeping angel cosplay.

The original version (pictured, right) was created and conceived by penwiper337 who has created an amazingly detailed tutorial which you can see on the crafty tardis livejournal group here
Look carefully at that photo, yup, that's a weeping angel strangling Jewel Staite!! (there's a whole lotta AWESOME in that picture!)-  (c) Ray Radlein

2 comments:

  1. I saw her in costume at Dragon*Con! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PosiTori

    I NEED TO LIVE IN THE US!! everytime see con photos my heart just stops!

    ReplyDelete