Thursday, March 31, 2011

British TV Comedy Swap - What I Recieved!

My partner in this swap was Baloo. It's always a game of Russian roulette when you swap with a 'new swapper' in retrospect I think I was a pretty crap first time swapper myself. I sent my Dr Who Knitting Needle Roll... which... you know... did include a 12 inch embroidered design... which was pretty awesome... but I didn't really send anything else much... anyhow... I'm now a seasoned veteran (lol) I'm even ORGANISING a swap at the moment (I KNOW!! who died and made ME a responsible adult...)

Anyhoo, enough with this random meandering! check out the awesome stuff I received from this first time swapper on the British TV Comedy Swap!











I particularly love the baby-grows/Onesies. They completely appeal to my sense of humour an irreverence over the whole baby situation, and I DOUBLE love that I'm going to have a mam and baby matching T-shirt set!! hahaha!! AWESOME!. I wear a lot of t-shirt/jeans combos so those shirts will be well loved and the tote bag will completely be adored by all of my IT helpdesk friends (of which I have many). And the cute starbug!! that'll go in the baby's room too... when err... the baby gets a room

2 comments:

  1. OH MY......I adore the IT Crowd - they're awesome!
    Love the Father Ted stuff too.....you're so lucky!
    Stopping by from BurdaStyle, and now following...
    xx

    ReplyDelete